What is available?
We are supported solely by community-based donations. Generous support from Our Lady of Hope, Resurrection, St Paul of the Cross, St Michael the Archangel parishioners, St Vincent de Paul and Ladies of Charity Conferences, South Hills and St Michael the Archangel Knights of Columbus, and several community organizations. Our main food source is Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank. We have also received funding from Pittsburgh Foundation Emergency Action Fund and generous donations and support from the Castle Shannon Shop ‘n Save.
Each week we distribute:
- Fresh produce
- Frozen foods* including meats, poultry, fish, and pork
- Dairy including eggs, cheese, margarine; yogurt and milk when available
- Staple items such as canned goods, rice, pasta, and cereal
- Bread and bakery goods from Cochran Road and Market District Giant Eagles and Banksville Road Kuhn’s Market
- Personal care and hygiene essentials* along with baby food, diapers and wipes
- Paper products and cleaning products*
- Pet Food, when available from generous donors
VOLUNTEER WITH US